A list that can only be added to:
This is one of those ridiculous lists because it is hardly likely that God will give me a husband who meets all these qualites. I just hope he gets one or two of them. That would be great.
I want a husband who:
– makes me laugh every single day.
– enjoys cooking for me, especially when I’m sick.
– starts a pillow fight in order to get me out of bed.
– leaves me romantic notes around the house, especially in the least expected–like in the dishwasher.
– holds my hand, even while trying to drive.
– kisses me every single day.
– chases me around the house each time I steal the clothes he’s laid out for changing into after his shower.
– touches my face when I look up at him.
– falls asleep with one of the kids on his chest after watching a generous dose of “Veggie Tales.”
– likes having his picture taken.
– travels whenever he sees the opportunity to see a place he’s never been to before, and he takes me with him.
– plays the “horse” in the animal games he plays with the kids.
– will put the book he is currently reading down when he sees that I want him to kiss me.
– tries to eat healthy, but will indulge in a piece or two of fudge every Thanksgiving and Christmas.
– patient with me when I’m acting ridiculous.
– never leaves the house without telling me he loves me.
– has big, brown eyes.
– comes to me with the recent Bible verse he’s read and tells me why God has encouraged him.
– sings during worship.
– carries the kids on his shoulders, even when his back hurts.
– lets me fall asleep with my head and arm draped across his chest.
– cuddles with me and the kids during a loud storm, at night.
– wrestles with me and lets me pin him because he knows if he does…
– dances when there is no music.
– loves God.