I can’t remember the last time I was up this early. I feel ridiculous. Ten more minutes, and it’ll be 10:00 am.
I can’t really think of anything interesting to say, so I’ll make a list.
Top Five Things Wracking Carly’s Brain:
1. The sun is shining and the air is cool. Welcome to Seattle?
2. A plane ticket to New Brunswick without the help of my funds. Got any spare loonies?
3. God says, “Go to UVic! No, wait…” and pauses for a long time. God guides me by the hand, but with a blindfold over my eyes.
4. Hello, 20 credits in college. Welcome, part-time job? How does driving a golf-cart while serving alcholic beverages sound?
5. Financial independence. When will I take that step and will I succeed at resisting my parents?
I need a drink.